A social media post cannot give you all the answers you need.
Do any of these sound like you?
1. You gave up your career after having kids but now you feel frustrated and desire to return to paid employment. You just need to get the right support system at home.
2. Your maternity leave is almost over and you are getting scared at the thought of leaving your baby in the care of someone else.
3. You are launching a new business or resuming a new role at work and you need someone who can manage the home while you are away.
4. Your domestic staffing experience so far has been a roller coaster. You need a permanent solution.
5. You need ideas on management of your domestic staff; rewarding, correction, planning and organizing, hygiene etc.
Then this is for you. In our one-on-one session, I will:
1. Listen to your peculiar situation without judgement or bias.
2. Identify the underlining issues then get to the root of your concerns.
3. Provide you with solutions and action points specific to your home.
4. Support you with MAIDforME resources you need to create a working system in your home that keeps your mind at ease.
Your session would involve
1. 60 uninterrupted minutes of virtual consultation (video) on an agreed platform.
2. All the MAIDforME resources you need.
3. 2 follow up sessions of 15 minutes each.
N 40,000 (from Nigeria)
How it works
1. Make payment
2. Fill and submit the form.
3. Book a date and time (based on an GMT +1 time zone).
4. Receive confirmation.
5. Be available.
Q: Can I get a one-on-one session in person?
A: No. All sessions are virtual (video calls) for now.
Q: I am outside Nigeria, can I book a session?
A: Yes! This service is available to you no matter where you are in the world.
Q: Can I make payment with a foreign card?
A: Yes you can. Prevalent exchange rate will apply. Click on international payment.
Q: Can I change my date after I have already booked?
A: Yes. However you should inform at least 12-24 hours before your session.
Q: Can I cancel and get a refund after payment?
A: Yes you can. Please see refund policy HERE.
Q: Is a session transferable?
A: A payment is transferable however the session has to be re-booked with the new client filling the form. If session has been redeemed, it cannot be transferred
Q: Can I pay in installments and have a session?
A: Full Payment confirms booking.
What started as a dream in my college hostel almost a decade and a half ago; to see domestic staffing and other blue collar jobs professionalized in Nigeria and Africa is what has become MAIDforME Services today.
My name is Oreoluwa Sonola also known as The Maid Whisperer. I am a homemaker, housekeeping enthusiast, and an experienced Household Management Professional. READ MORE